Our services include experienced professional consultation in all of the following:
Comprehensive College Funding Plan
- Complete college funding plan that will help parents comfortably pay for college within their existing cash flow, without disrupting their retirement funds.
- Create strategies that will legally protect parent savings, assets, and retirement accounts from the financial aid formulas.
Data Gathering and Processing
- Complete FAFSA, CSS Profile and additional financial aid forms required by individual schools.
- Review Student Aid Report and verify for accuracy.
- Advice and counsel on Stafford and PLUS loan applications.
College Search Assistance
- Understand your personal interests, strengths, learning styles, and personality with the help of a trained counselor
- Guidance in selecting areas of study and career direction based on all aspects of your personality
- Selecting colleges that best suit you academically, socially, and financially
College Application Coaching
- Unbiased and experienced perspective on colleges, financial aid, and the search process
- Planning effective college visits
- Guidance in creating your student essay and resume
- Practice interviews
- Submit quality applications in time to obtain appropriate scholarships
Student Skill Development
- Improved time management
- Become a better writer
- Increased confidence in personal attributes and career direction
- Reduced family stress
- Review acceptance and financial aid offers to determine fit and fairness
- Draft appeals letters to financial aid officers on your behalf for additional financial aid
Other Student Services
- Guidance in selecting SAT and ACT Prep Course options
- College Scholarship Eligibility Report which will allow you to know which merit-based college scholarships for which your student is eligible
- Guidance in essay writing by experienced admission counselors and professional editors.