Our focus is to show parents how student preparation, college selection, and financial strategies all work together to impact the cost of college.
Complimentary Workshops are given at our Wheaton office. To reserve your seat call 630-871-3300.
At our workshop we will discuss:
- The most common mistakes that can cost you thousands on the cost of education
- Specific income, asset and tax strategies you can use to reduce your expected family contribution (EFC)
- How student loans can be used to reduce the college costs
- How the wrong financial advisor may cost you a lot of money
- Colleges that change lives
- New alternatives to traditional education, including ways to get a quality education for pennies on the dollar
- Why an expensive private college can cost less than a public university
- How to get a better award from your favorite college
- How the right student assessment can save you a lot of money on college costs
- The impact of test scores on college based financial aid
- Learn what goes on behind the scenes in the college admission's office
- The five most important factors in student selection
- Navigating the latest trends in education and how to benefit from them
And so much more...